Single train ride from Paris CDG Airport to Central Paris – Billet Origine-Destination (RER/Transilien Ticket)
Single-ride, one-way, in central Paris using Metro (underground) / Bus / RER / Tram – Paris Metro Tickets – Ticket t+
Paris one day pass unlimited ride ticket for Metro / Bus / RER / Tram / Transilien – Ticket Mobilis (restricted use for airports)
How to Choose a Ticket
What ticket to buy depends on:
- If you want the simplest, easiest, no-thinking-required solution and saving 20-50 euros per person for the week isn’t an issue
- Buy a 1-5 Zone Paris Visite ticket for the number of days of your stay, or a 1-5 Zone Navigo Decouverte week pass if you’re arriving Monday-Wednesday (covers you till Sunday). This covers you for all public transport types (Paris Metro, bus, tram, RER, Transilien suburban train) to any destination in the Ile-de-France (Greater Paris Metro area) including Disneyland Paris, CDG/ORY Airports, Versailles, La Defense, Fontainebleau
- How many days in Paris?
- Day of the week you arrive? (for multi-day tickets)
- Rides per day?
- Visiting Versailles, Disneyland Paris, Fontainebleau or other destinations outside central Paris?
- First decide on your best ticket or pass for visiting central Paris, ignore trips outside for the moment
- Then look at purchasing single-ride RER/Billet Origine-Destination tickets for your “outside Paris” destination (Versailles & Orly Airport are Zone 4, Disneyland and Fontainebleau, CDG Airport are Zone 5). Unless you make several return trips from Central Paris to destinations in Zone 4 or 5 during your stay, it doesn’t make sense to add these zones to your multi-use ticket or pass. Just use Billet Origine-Destination tickets for trips outside of Zone 1-2 (i.e. Central Paris).
- If traveling as a family or group, consider 10-pack RER/Billet Origine-Destination tickets called “carnet”. These are discounted about 20%.
- Have children 9 & under? Consider 10-pack discounted RER/Billet Origine-Destination tickets. These are discounted about 50%.