Going from Paris to Disneyland® Paris? This is your schedule and Marne la Vallée is the Paris Disneyland station. See also help on reading RER schedules. It’s also possible to travel directly from CDG Airport to Disneyland by TGV highspeed train.
RER A Schedule direction (Paris Disneyland) Marne-la-Vallée Chessy, Boissy-St-Léger (PDF – valid as of January 04, 2016)
Going to La Défense business district or central Paris from Disneyland Paris? Below is your train schedule for east to west RER A trains. See also help on reading RER schedules.
RER A Schedule direction (Paris) Saint-Germain, Cergy, Poissy (PDF – valid as of January 04, 2016)
RER A Line Map with Stations, Zones, Interchanges to other RER and Metro Lines (PDF)
Popular destinations along Paris RER A line:
- Paris Disneyland (formerly called Euro Disney)
- Chateau de Vincennes – 13th century medieval keep
- Gare de Lyon – TGV/Transilien trains to Fontainebleau, Lyon, Provence
- Chatelet-les-Halles Metro/RER Interchange Station
- Auber – Galleries Lafayette Shopping Center
- Charles de Gaulle Etoile – Arc de Triomphe
- La Défense – Financial District – Grande Arche de La Défense