Paris Metro train services are running at 50% of normal frequency.
Paris Metro trains will end service early this weekend at 01:15 instead of the usual +1 hour later Saturday/Sunday close.
The following Paris Metro lines are affected: All Paris Metro lines.
Paris RER Trains
RER B CDG Airport train service is running at 50% normal frequency.
- RER B Train CDG to Paris timetable March 20, 2020 (PDF download)
- RER B Train Paris to CDG timetable March 20, 2020 (PDF download)
RER A train (Paris – Disneyland) is running at 50% normal frequency.
(Disneyland is closed due to Coronavirus / Covid-19.)
- RER A Train Disneyland to Paris timetable March 20, 2020 (PDF)
- RER A Train Paris to Disneyland timetable March 20, 2020 (PDF)
Paris city buses and trams are running at 68% normal frequency.
Paris city trams are running at 50% normal frequency.
A country wide stay-at-home order has been issued by President Macron.
The text of this stay-at-home order is available in French from gouvernement.fr.
People are required to stay indoors at their residence from March 17, 2020 starting at 12:00 p.m. for a period of at least two weeks.
Leaving your residence is only allowed for:
- shopping for food & necessities at listed establishments (see list under Les Establissements Fermés section of order, in French)
- medical appointments
- exercise by oneself
- traveling to work if work-from-home is not possible
You will need to fill out an online form identifying your reason for being outside, print it and bring it with you on your travel outside of your home / residence.
For French employees required to travel to work, a different travel for work form is required for commuting to work in France.
You will be stopped by Police / Gendarmerie asking to see these authorisation forms.
- Ask a question