(If you prefer the old style RER map with only RER lines & zones click here).
Here is a detailed RER map of all RER lines A thru E, plus Paris Metro lines and all five Paris fare zones in and around the surrounding suburbs. Unlike the Paris Metro system which is all one zone (yet goes across three Zones), the Paris RER trains have 5 Zones all around the Ile-de-France, the area which surrounds Paris. It’s important your RER ticket or Paris transit pass has valid zone coverage.
The Paris Regional RER train system connects major tourist destinations and ports of entry to the heart of Paris, near St. Michel – Notre Dame.
Popular RER Routes
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport Terminals 1 & 2 to Paris – RER B (Blue)
- Paris-Orly (ORY) Airport to Paris – RER B (Blue) / Orly Val
- Paris to Versailles – RER C (Yellow)
- Paris to Chateau de Vincennes – RER A (Red)
- Paris to La Défense – RER A (Red)
- Paris to Gare du Nord (for Eurostar to London) – RER B (Blue) or RER D (Green)
- Paris to Disneyland – RER A (Red)
- Ask a question