Here is a detailed map of RER A to RER E lines in and around Paris and its surrounding suburbs. Unlike the Paris metro system which covers only 2 Zones, the Paris RER trains cover 5 Zones all around Ile-de-France, the province which contains Paris.
The Paris Regional RER train system connects major tourist destinations and ports of entry to the heart of Paris, near St. Michel – Notre Dame.
Popular RER Routes
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport Terminals 1 & 2 to Paris – RER B (Blue)
- Paris-Orly (ORY) Airport to Paris – RER B (Blue) / Orly Val
- Paris to Versailles – RER C (Yellow)
- Paris to Chateau de Vincennes – RER A (Red)
- Paris to La Défense – RER A (Red)
- Paris to Gare du Nord (for Eurostar to London) – RER B (Blue) or RER D (Green)
- Paris to Galleries Lafayette – RER A (Red)
- Search this site:
- Ask a question on the Paris by Train forums and we’ll get back to you personally with an answer. (Or visit the forum archive).
- Save this page using a bookmarking site from the button below. Then you’ll have this information accessible later from any computer, anywhere in the world (like Paris!).