Rue des Barres, behind church St-Gervais-et-Saint-Protais in Paris’ 4th arrondissement. Harks back to a time before Smart cars and ubiquitous wifi.
Closest Metro stations:
- Pont Marie on Metro line 7 (pink)
- Hotel de Ville on Metro Line 1 (yellow)
- Great espresso coffee in Paris at Caféothèque
- Famous falafel/schwarma pita sandwiches at L’as du Fallafel
- Hotel de Ville (City Hall) of Paris’ 1st quarter (arrondissement)
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral on Ile de la Cité
- Ask a question or browse the Paris by Train forums for an answer. (Or visit the forum archive).
Quaint Quiet Paris – Rue des Barres was last modified: March 3rd, 2013 by