Thank you for your previous reply.
Can you advise
- ) can the 5 euro deposit of the Navigo card be refunded
2) does the single ticket or the Paris visite Pass cover Paris zone 3.
3) does the Navigo card include Disneyland.
4) do i need to attach photo to Navigo card.
5) can the Navigo card be used in Versailles.
- The 5€ Navigo card fee is non-refundable
- Paris Visite Pass does cover zone 3. Single-use Metro tickets do not cover zone 3. Single-use RER tickets can cover zone 3, if they were bought as such (they are custom made tickets with a starting and end station, which may cover any zones from 1 to 5).
- Yes, weekly Navigo cards cover Disneyland Paris by default (zones 1-5 are included unless you specifically ask for different zone coverage)
- Yes a photo (3.5cm tall x 2.5cm wide) of yourself is required for Navigo Découverte
- Yes, Versailles is covered by Navigo week pass