What Type of Ticket we must purchase?

By | January 31, 2017 | in

Hi, we will arrive in Orly Airport on March 18 and we will stay in Paris and will tour the city. We will go back to Prague on March 20 via CDG Airport. What type tickets we need to buy so we could have access to trains going to and from the airports?

Thank you!

1 answer

Staff February 1, 2017

A 3-day 5 zone Paris Visite is the only multi-day pass that will cover access from / to both Orly and CDG airports.
If you would like individual single-use tickets then you would need Billet Ile-de-France to get to ORY / CDG airports.  These are sold from RER and Metro stations just like the Paris Visite ticket.


Please login or Register to Submit Answer