This rail map from TGV-Europe.com shows high speed train lines in France & Western Europe along with:
- Cities connecting TGV / Highspeed Rail Lines
Countries included are France, Spain, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Italy (the
Railteam partner countries).
The high speed rail networks for each country include:
- TGV (Trains à Grande Vitesse) serving France (see Wikipedia article)
- AVE (Alta Velocidad Española) serving Spain (Wikipedia article)
- Eurostar serving England, France and Belgium (tickets, Wikipedia article, corporate site)
- Thalys serving France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany (corporate site, Wikipedia article
- ICE (InterCityExpress) serving Germany (Wikipedia article)
- Ask a question or browse the Paris by Train forums for an answer. (Or visit the forum archive).