Paris RER B Train Video – Facts & Figures
Learn about the Paris RER B train line running from CDG Airport to central Paris, Orly Airport and beyond. The RER B train is Europe’s 2nd busiest train carrying 870,000 passenger trips each day.
More interesting facts about the Paris RER B train line:
- 47 stations
- 80 km of train tracks
- 33 cities served in 8 counties
- connections to:
- 3 TGV train lines
- Eurostar London Paris Train line
- Thalys train to Belgium / Netherlands / Luxembourg
- 3 Airports (CDG, ORY, LBG – Le Bourget private airport)
- 9 Metro lines (M1,4,5,6,7,10,11,14, Orlyval)
- 4 RER lines (RER A, C, D, E)
- 2 Transilien lines (H, K)
- 2 Tram lines (Tram 3 @ Cité Universitaire and Tram 4 @ Aulnay-sous-Bois)
Learn more about the RER B train line in Paris.
- Ask a question or browse the Paris by Train forums for an answer. (Or visit the forum archive).