- Navigo Découverte: Does it mean ALL metro trains and buses within Paris are free when I purchase this weekly pass? (22.80+5 Euros)
I will be going to La Valle village, Eiffel tower, Versailles.etc (Zone 1-5).
- I arrive on Sunday morning and will be leaving on Wed morning to London. Can I buy the pass at CDG Airport on Sunday morning?
- I return to Paris 2 weeks later. Can I use the same weekly pass I purchased previously to add the value of daily pass (as I will be staying for 1 night before flying back home)
- Using the daily pass value as per point 3, can the pass be used for RER B, i.e. from Gare Du Nord station to CDG Airport?
Thanks for all your help as its my first time to paris!
- Navigo Decouverte will cover all Paris Metro, RER, buses in/around Paris including La Vallée Village, Eiffel Tower, Versailles.
- If you buy Navigo Decouverte week pass on Sunday morning at CDG Airport train station ticket offices although the card is not valid till Monday. You can opt to add a Navigo Jour (Day Pass) active for Sunday, onto your Navigo Découverte week pass. If you do this you can use the card immediately on Sunday through to Wednesday.
- You can use the same card 2 weeks later (up to 10 years later) to add a Navigo Jour day pass, 1-5 zone, for 17.80€. Remember, the day pass is valid only till midnight on the day it is active. It does not work for a 24 hour period from the time of purchase. (If you buy Navigo day pass for current day at 8PM at night, it expires in 4 hours.)
- Yes you can use a Navigo Jour day pass for Paris to CDG by RER train if you buy a 1-5 zone day pass. Options are 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-5 zones.