Dogs are allowed on Paris Trains.
Traveling with dogs or other pets on France TGV or other intercity French trains (Ter, Intercities) is allowed with the following restrictions:
- 2 dogs per person maximum (or other animals)
- small dogs under 6kg / 13 lbs must be carried in an animal bag or cage
- larger dogs over 6kg / 13 lbs must wear a muzzle (no need for bag/cage)
- you must purchase a ticket for each dog,
- 7€/small dog
- half-price 2nd class ticket for larger dogs
France train tickets for dogs can be purchased at the same time as your own tickets on Voyages-SNCF.com, but only when using the French language of the website.
Below are some screenshots of how to buy France train tickets for dogs / pets.