Bags and Luggage Storage at Gare du Nord is located on Level -1 (sub-level 1, one flight of stairs / escalators below where the Grandes Lignes trains are parked) close to train lane #3, close to the Gare du Nord station entrance located on Rue de Maubeuge.
The automatic coin operated luggage lockers at Gare du Nord are open from 06:15 – 23:15, seven days a week, regardless of holidays.
Cost for the storage lockers at Gare du Nord depend on the size of the locker.
- Small Baggage Lockers at Gare du Nord: 5.50€ / 24 hours
- Can hold roughly two school-size backpacks
- Medium Baggage Lockers at Gare du Nord: 7.50€ / 24 hours
- Can hold roughly 1-2 cabin roller suitcases
- Large Luggage Lockers at Gare du Nord: 9.50€ / 24 hours
- Can hold one large check-in luggage suitcase
Image courtesy of Gares-SNCF.
- Ask a question or browse the Paris by Train forums for an answer. (Or visit the forum archive).