Going from Paris to Disneyland® Paris? This is your schedule and Marne la Vallée is the Paris Disneyland station. See also help on reading RER schedules. It’s also possible to travel directly from CDG Airport to Disneyland by TGV highspeed train.
Going to La Défense business district or central Paris from Disneyland Paris? This is your schedule. See also help on reading RER schedules.
RER A Line Map with Stations, Zones, Interchanges to other RER and Metro Lines (PDF)
Popular destinations along Paris RER A line:
- Paris Disneyland (formerly called Euro Disney)
- Chateau de Vincennes – 13th century medieval keep
- Gare de Lyon – TGV/Transilien trains to Fontainebleau, Lyon, Provence
- Chatelet-les-Halles Metro/RER Interchange Station
- Auber – Galleries Lafayette Shopping Center
- Charles de Gaulle Etoile – Arc de Triomphe
- La Défense – Financial District – Grande Arche de La Défense
Comments are now closed.