Below are all 16 Paris Metro line maps showing all stations along each Paris Metro line.
Paris Metro line maps also show connections to:
- other Paris Metro train lines
- major tourist attractions (Eiffel Tower, Louvre, etc.)
- Paris RER trains (RER A, B, C, D, E)
- major Paris train stations (Gare du Nord, Gare Saint Lazare, etc. and other Gare Grandes Lignes)
- Airport bus lines Roissybus & Orlybus
- Ter regional train lines
- TGV & other high speed train lines both national & international trains (Eurostar, Thalys, ICE, AVE, etc.)
- Intercites train stations (national trains)
- Transilien suburban trains (Transilien H – U)
- Paris Tram lines T1-T8
Paris Metro lines are numbered 1 to 14 with two short secondary extension lines 3bis and 7bis for a total of 16 Paris Metro lines.
Paris Metro line 7 and Metro line 13 branch near their suburban end for two separate terminus stations. Because of this Metro line branching on line 7 / lin 13 you’ll need check the overhead platform signs showing which branch is being served by the next Metro train.
Paris Metro Line Maps 1 – 14
- Ask a question
Paris Metro Line Maps Showing all Metro Stations was last modified: January 15th, 2020 by